- University of Illinois, Master of Science in Management Information Systems, Chicago, Illinois, 2016
- Visvesvaraya Technological University, Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunications Engineering, Bangalore, India, 2011
Aesha is a seasoned user experience researcher with a background in project management. Aesha received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Telecommunications Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University in Bangalore, India. Her love for problem-solving led her to build a career in User-Centered Design (UCD) at Cybersurf, India where she was a Project Manager leading several high-profile projects for government, nonprofit, corporate and academia.
Aesha is focused on delivering meaningful user experiences by combining both analytical and creative thinking. She specializes in business vision and strategy, process optimization, user research, and project management. Her love for owning every part of a typical project led her to attain a Masters in Management Information Systems from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Aesha returned to UX to continue conducting meaningful work in making user experience simple and intuitive. She is passionate about working with people and organizations to help make the complex, simple – and the simple, compelling. Her education in engineering and management information systems provides an analytical balance to her creative and observant approach to user research and project management.
Outside of work, Aesha is often found creating culinary magic in the kitchen. She loves doting on her houseplants and giving out plant care advice. She can be found exploring all the parks in the city with her Australian Shepherd, Baloo.
First creative memory
Making animal figures with bread dough.
Work of which you're most proud
Leading the redesign of 33 websites for all districts in Gujarat, India. Our goal: improve how citizens interact with government.
Meeting new people and traveling to new places.
Cause that means most to you
Knowing I made somebody's life simpler.
Your idea of happiness
Snuggling with my Aussie, Baloo.
- Anita B Org
- Project Management Institute
- Certificate in Being a UX Leader, Design Tradeoffs and UX Decision Frameworks, and UX Roadmaps, Nielsen & Norman Group, 2021
- Advanced Design Thinking Certificate, IDEO U, 2020
- Foundations in Design Thinking Certificate, IDEO U, 2019
- Project Management Professional, Project Management Institute, 2018
- Certified Scrum Master, Scrum Alliance, 2018