We are proud announce our achievement of five prestigious Vega Awards for our website redesign work with the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
Our nominations secured victories across multiple categories which included the esteemed Vega Awards Website & Mobile Sites section. Solidifying our expertise and dedication to enhancing customer experiences, the five distinguished awards received are:
- Website Redesign: Our transformative efforts in revamping websites that reaffirm our ability to breathe new life into an organization's online presence.
- Government Website: Our work in crafting government websites to effectively communicate with citizens and deliver valuable and timely information.
- Best Practices: Our commitment to implementing industry-leading standards and ensuring optimal company-wide performance.
- Best User Experience: Creating seamless and intuitive user experiences through meticulous research and empathetic design.
- Best User Interface: Delivering visually appealing and highly functional interfaces by acutely focusing on aesthetics, purpose, and ease of use.
These accolades serve as a testament to our unwavering dedication to utilizing Human-Centered Design principles. By gaining insights into customer needs through comprehensive research, we forge ahead in designing solutions that are not only useful and usable but also accessible and positively impacts people's daily lives.
About the Vega Awards
The Vega Awards recognize and honor the outstanding performance, talent, and effort of the best digital and creative professionals, web developers, web designers, and web agencies around the world. This year with the theme of “Lead the Digital Age,” over 1,100 submissions were entered into the competition from 22 countries with awards recognizing and celebrating excellence in Websites, Video, Mobile, Social, Animation, Marketing and Podcasts.
Anthro-Tech's Winning Project: Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES) Website Redesign, Phase 1
Our winning project focused on the Phase 1 redesign of the DES website (des.wa.gov). We collaborated with DES to improve usability, achieve business objectives, modernize the look and feel, and align with evolving customer needs. Using the Human-Centered Design approach, our team of experts in UX research, design, content strategy, and accessibility ensured that the new website would be both useful and user-friendly.
The result is a mobile-friendly, accessible site with a revamped information architecture that prominently showcases DES products and services. Clear call-to-actions guide customers on how to engage with DES, while a visual rebranding creates a cohesive identity that highlights the agency's diverse offerings.
The launch of Phase 1 received rave reviews for its simplicity and user-friendliness. Customers now find it easier to discover and understand the services provided by DES, thanks to reduced content and intuitive design. Self-service options empower customers, saving time and effort for both them and the agency, while fostering trust and satisfaction with DES.
Making impactful change together
We thank the Vega Awards for honoring our work, and we remain committed to pushing the boundaries of design innovation while empowering organizations to create meaningful connections with their audiences.