Location: Seattle/Olympia, WA, or Remote
About this position
Anthro-Tech is seeking a marketing professional to help us reach new customers and grow our inbound opportunities. Do you have a proven track record of implementing marketing strategies and scaling inbound efforts? Do you have a knack for managing content and collateral production with internal and external resources? You can build on our success in user-experience consulting, research and design for government, non-profits, and organizations with a social impact mission. Tap our seasoned practitioners as subject matter experts and craft content to help position us as leading industry experts that live for making an impact.
What you'll do
- Execute marketing strategy and content cluster plan to drive qualified leads
- Drive efforts to increase brand awareness in target geographies
- Develop content for blog in coordination with our subject matter experts and publish 2+ posts per month
- Develop and produce thought leadership content in coordination with our CEO and talented team each quarter
- Produce marketing collateral in conjunction with our design team
- Manage social media including strategy, production, and creatives
- Update the Anthro-Tech website through the Craft CMS
- Promote and fill Anthro-Tech training workshops and events
- Refine and grow processes for our CRM software (Hubspot), use and grow our lead database
- Track effectiveness of marketing efforts and report to the leadership team
- Assist with sales efforts as needed
- Quarterly Rocks to improve the company
What you bring to the position
- Broad understanding of and demonstrated abilities overseeing marketing strategies in areas including paid media, social media, operations, lead generation, content creation, email marketing, event marketing
- Experience with lead qualification and attribution in a CRM (Hubspot, or equivalent)
- Past collaboration with a sales lead
- Previous work in small to mid-sized agencies managing the marketing program or assisting in managing multiple marketing workstreams
- Efficient oversight of content and collateral production
- A strong understanding of the user-centered design process and research methodologies
- Fantastic follow-up, follow-through, attention to detail
- Ability to track multiple relationships, engagements, and initiatives with outside agencies and vendors
- A love for making others successful, and excitement to solve a diversity of complex problems/opportunities across many domains
- Ability to travel occasionally
Anthro-Tech offers competitive compensation and a full list of benefits, including health, vision, dental, and long-term disability insurances, 401(K) with profit sharing, training budget, and wellness benefits. You’ll work in a small company environment with a talented and dedicated group of individuals that share a passion for human-centered design for social impact
Applications should include the following
- Cover letter stating your background, salary requirements and reason for interest in working with Anthro-Tech.
- Resume and a short write-up describing your most significant marketing accomplishments. We’re looking for a track record of experience and dedication.
Please reference the “Marketing Manager Position” in your correspondence and direct inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.
About Anthro-Tech, Inc.
Anthro-Tech is a user-centered design consultancy focused on government agencies, nonprofits, and enterprises with a social impact mission. We help organizations gain a deep understanding of their customers through research to design products and services that are usable, useful, and make a positive impact on people's everyday lives.
Over the past 20 years, we’ve partnered with many organizations to transform how they engage their customers, including dozens of county, state, and federal government organizations, global foundations, and fortune 500 clients. Anthro-Tech was founded in 1997. We are a women-owned business with offices and user experience labs in Olympia and Seattle.
We’re driven by our purpose - to build a great business that makes things better for people.
- Help others succeed
- Set the bar high
- Be optimistic AND face the brutal facts
- Continually learn and grow expertise
- Passionate about making an impact