In this is fully participatory class you will:
- Engage in discussion through group participation and brainstorming activities
- Take part in group and individual exercises with group sharing
You will learn to:
- Consider what site visitors want and how they use the web
- Identify your visitors’ questions and tell them what they need to know concisely
- Organize content and break up text into topics with meaningful headings
- Tune up links and sentences
- Use lists, tables, and graphics
See the Washington State Department of Enterprise course overview for additional information.
Who can attend?
- State agencies
- City agencies
- County agencies
- Tribal entities
- Other public entities
- Washington State 501(c)3 nonprofits
How to register
PUBLIC SECTOR AGENCIES & HIGHER EDUCATION
If you aren’t part of the Washington State Learning Management System, use this online form to submit your training registration request. If you are unsure of your organization’s status, contact your training representative or call (360) 664-1921.
Please contact your agency training representative to register. To find your agency training representative, call (360) 664-1921 or email DES.
Employees who are allowed to self-register for training may use the state Learning Management System.
NONPROFIT 501(C)(3), TRIBAL ENTITIES, AND OTHER TYPES OF ATTENDEES
Members of these organizations can register to attend through the training registration form.
Contact Stephanie Scott at (360) 584-9151 or email@example.com with any questions about the course.
Not a a part of one of these groups?
We offer customized writing for the web training. Please contact us for details about this customized training option.